October 8 (Saturday) and 9 (Sunday): 10:00am – 8:00pm
Last entry for both days: 7:00pm
In keeping with Formula E’s message of sustainability and zero emissions, we strongly recommend you to arrive by public transportation. It’s important to note that no parking is available at or around the event venue.
Entrance 1 – Observation Wheel
By MTR: Exit from Central or Hong Kong Stations. Walk towards the Pier 7 along Sky Bridge and take escalator down to ground floor. Walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
By Ferry: Take the Star Ferry to Central Pier. Turn left after disembarking and walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
By Bus: Guests can alight at Central Pier and walk towards Hong Kong Observation Wheel to arrive at Entrance 1.
Entrance 2 – Lung Wo Road
By MTR: Use Exit K (Statue Square) at Central Station. Turn right and use pedestrian crossing on Charter Road. Go through the Statue Square Subway to arrive at Entrance 2.
By Bus: Guests can alight at Central bus stops and walk towards the General Post office to arrive at Entrance 2.
Entrance 3 – Tamar Park
By MTR: Use Exit A (Admiralty Centre) at Admiralty Station. Use the footbridge and skywalk to walk towards Entrance 3 in Tamar Park, next to Central Government Office.
About eVillage Ticket and Wristband
1. Guests will have access to all 3 eVillage entrances only.
2. To help us reduce the queues at entrances, please print and bring a physical copy of your eTicket. Your QR code will be scanned once.
3. Do not fold across the QR code.
4. If you transfer your phone to a phone, please make sure the QR code can be scanned on full screen with a minimum screen size of 7cm.
5. Guests will receive one wristband valid for both Saturday 8 October and Sunday 9 October.
6. Guests can move between different eVillage areas. Please show your wristband to staff for exit and re-entry.
7. Tickets and wristbands are non-transferable. Please do not lose or cut off the wristband as guests will not receive a replacement or permitted for re-entry.
For more information on house rules, please visit here.
Sign up to our mailing list
Here’s what people are saying about the Hong Kong ePrix: